5/31/2006

Life Snipets

I can feel the baby moving now. Actually, I have been for over a month. Yesterday I noticed that I could see the kicking by looking down at my huge basketball belly. Must take and post new photos for you to gasp and laugh at.

Mike is on an Ultimate Frisbee team and they actually won last night. I think that there record is 2 and 4 (or worse). He wore his new cleats home and I thought that he looked cute, like a soccer player. Did you know that there is actually strategy in the game? I always thought that it was just about running as fast as you can and trying to score. They played against a team recently that was calling out plays..."H1, H1....L23" What is that?! So hardcore.

Tomorrow Lucas will be 15 months old (only 4 months until his new little sibling joins him-Eeeek!). He still is under 20 pounds and is in the below 1 percentile in weight class. Because of that, his car seat continues to face backwards, much to our dismay. Yesterday I started a list of all of his words and calculated that he speaks over 50 of them, his favorites being doggie, dada, truck, which is "uck," and uh oh. He also says "ass" now, which is his way of saying grass. I tried to have him call our new lawn "big grass" or "fat grass," but he wasn't interested. He can also drink real milk now. Yippee!

We are again pondering the other house which is still on the market, since February 1 actually. Today Mike is calling a mortgage broker to see if we can swing it and we will go from there.

Life is good.

No comments: