5/07/2006

Happy Birthday, Mom C.

Our perfect family day, was on my mom's birthday. I wish that we could have all been together to celebrate her.

This photo of Lucas and I in front of the rasta orangutang (he actually had dreadlocks), reminded me of my mom. No, my mom is not a rastafarian or a monkey. Her dad was. We always joked when I was a kid that my grandpa was a monkey. She taught us to say grandpa whenever the gorilla photo came up in our Fisher Price camera. I am sure that my grandpa, always teasing us, really appreciated that.

Happy Birthday, Mom. I had some cake for you. Notice any family resemblance in the photo?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family I have! Beautiful wife, handsome son, and hairy rastafarian mother-in-law (just kidding Mom C).
-Michael

Unknown said...

hysterical comment, Mike!