5/07/2006

Perfect Day

What an awesome day we had today! After five days of being very sick and homebound, we journeyed out for a day of fun.

First stop, the zoo. Where Lucas called all of the animals including the giraffe, "doggie."



Here is Lucas riding on his daddy's shoulders. I love his new summer hat!!


And after zooing it up, we lunched (mmmmmm, Swedish meatballs;-) and shopped at our new area IKEA store. This was a three hour excursion alone.

Then we finished off our evening with a trip to the park for some basketball practice and swinging for Lucas.

He had NO problem falling asleep tonight. And I don't think that I will either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of that and to top it all off:

1) I got to work on my car for an hour after Lucas went to bed.

2) We watched episode 4 (I downloaded the bit torrent) of this season's "The Ultimate Fighter".

3) I finished a web page for Lucas' 1st birthday and added it to our family web site.

4) I paid all of our current bills and finished a small house project.

A perfect day indeed!
-Michael