5/06/2006

Sick and Tired

Stomach flu bites. I have had it since Tuesday. Lucas has also had it part of the time. I think that I finally see the end in sight for both of us. I thought that yesterday, too, until I had my first real solid food of heavenly Taco Bell for Cinco de Mayo. I was up sick all night. Luckily I felt ok taking care of him by myself all day today while Mike was out of town.

I am just so sick of getting sick all the time. I should probably get used to it as a mom. Kids are often ill.

I just hope that the noodle bowl will stay down tonight. And that I can eat normally starting tomorrow. If I ever eat another saltine again, I am going to vomit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last time I ate at Taco Bell I felt that way - and I've vowed never to eat at Taco Bell again. In fact it was twice in a row at two different TB's that made sure I was quite finished with that fast 'food' chain. Cheap, yes, but not worth it.

Hope you both are feeling better soon.

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Thanks. I've heard that about Taco Bell before. I have never had a problem with it til now though.