1/28/2006

Knocked Up

It looks like Lucas will be having a little sibling in the next nine months.

Woo-HOO, we're expecting baby #2!!

While it seems awfully early (they will be just nineteen months apart), we are trusting God for His perfect timing. We were actually ready for another one as of this month.

Now I am understanding the excessive trips to the potty lately, why I've been so tired all the time, and have been needing to eat at odd hours.

How nuts that we will have two next Christmas! So much for traveling to Ohio.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

did you have to call it "knocked up"?? Eww.

Congrats :-)

running shoes said...

sorry, that I won't get to see you for your Ohio visit, but congrats on the news of another baby. it was good to finally meet you and your family over the Christmas break. you all are in my prayers

Amanda Lomonaco said...

I just like that expression for some odd reason. Should I say bun in the oven, instead?

Thanks for the congrats and prayers!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! That's great news. ;) Hey, we have a baby boy now, too. Catch up with you soon. --Lina