1/23/2006

Energized

I am feeling so excited about life lately. I'm getting to be more like my old self again. Finally seeming to come out of the moved across the country, pregnant and new baby funk and making fun plans once again.

This week I am organizing a monthly breakfast for the ladies of our Bible study. I am also brainstorming social activities for the group. I recently started planning Lucas' 1st birthday party. And am having that Pampered Chef party next month.

Also, my just moved to California sister is coming for a visit next weekend. And our parents will visit at the end of March.

Oh and then we are going skiing (my first time) with church in February.

So many things to look forward to. What a sweet change!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! And you know what? It'll just gets better and better, too. That is until you have baby #2, and the funk starts all over again, I'm sure. Uh-oh, wait! That's me in a few days...! --Lina :)

running shoes said...

very cool that things are good with you and your family.