9/28/2006

It's a Girl!!

My newest little one, Emily Faith Lomonaco, made her grand enterance into the world yesterday, September 27th at 9:22 am. My labor was insanely fast (less than 4 hours) and pretty darn easy. I came to the hospital and was unknowingly fully dialated. Sheesh, and I thought that they were going to send me home because my contractions were irregular and slowing down. After I felt the urge to push and did so, she was out after only one contraction (within a few minutes).

I feel great and my beautiful little girl is doing well, too. Big brother, Lucas, loves his new sissy and even kissed her today and Mike is a proud new daddy of a daughter this time. More blogs with pictures to follow...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and Mike on the blessed arrival of your daughter.

Emily Faith is such a pretty name.

Can't wait to see pictures.

Katrina said...

Congratulations and God's Blessings on the birth of your daughter! We're so happy & excited for you and your family.

Looking forward to seeing pictures.

running shoes said...

Yeah! Congratulations to your whole family. Great pick on the name.

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I just got home (back to the states) to find out you have a little girl!! I'm so excited. Can't wait to see pictures.

You're incredible.

Anna said...

Yay! A girl! I knew it! congratulations! We can't wait to meet her! Let us know when a good time to come visit would be once you get all settled at home!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome you guys! We're so happy that the labor was easy for you. :) It's fun to have a boy and girl. Hope to meet your Emily during Thanksgiving week when we're in CA. Love you all! --Lina for the Hughes