9/01/2006

Is that REAL?

I assure you that it is. A friend just told me that I am carrying smaller this time. She hasn't seen me this month yet, though. I'm sure this photo will convince her otherwise. I am starting to look and feel inhumanly large. I can't sleep much because I am unable to find a comfortable position. And I have a little more than 4 weeks to go (yet I predict that I won't go full term).

Oh check out Mike's updates of our family site here. There are new photos of the baby in the womb and recent pictures and videos of Lucas.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Wow! Looks real to me! You look great, and IMHO, you're going to have another boy. I hope these last few weeks go by quickly for you and that you're holding a healthy, happy baby real soon. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

running shoes said...

All baby! You are so cute and your expression is classic. Praying that you will find that elusive sleep position tonite.