3/04/2008

Radio Contest

The question of the night on 100.5 The Zone was as follows:

What is it that men do that drive 90% of women CRAZY??

And crazy is meant in a bad way.

Well I called with the answer that I knew was correct. Of course, it is when men leave the seat up after peeing. Duh. 90% of women know that!

And I got through after dialing and redialing about a million times, all the while running on the treadmill and breathing heavily. The dj laughed at my answer and said that it was a good guess and even put me on the air. Perhaps it was because of my breathing. But I was wrong!

I now know the correct answer (or at least the lame one that he said was correct).

Anyone have any guesses before I reveal it?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I HATE the toilet thing. That would've been my guess too.....

Anonymous said...

I hate the toilet thing more than most women. I always put the *lid* down. (note: if in a grody men's room, make sure to leave it up because *no one* wants to touch it).

I'm guessing women hate it when there's a disagreement and it turns out we're right? :)

Katrina said...

Leave dirty clothing on the floor next to the laundry basket, or the laundry shoot as it is in our house...???

Anonymous said...

They don't listen. However, I am sure they think they are but they are not listening the way WE want them to.