3/04/2008

Lesbian Kangaroos

Today we picked up the remaining animals for Lucas' Noah's Ark. A few were missing when I bought it used on Craig's List recently. Noah and his wife (Can anyone name her?? It isn't in my Bible) were MIA, too, but the sellers couldn't find them after an extensive search. So Robin Hood and Maid Marion it is...

"Noah" and his bride looking on at the bouncing beauties

Anyway, we now have some kinky kangaroos on his Little People boat. They gave us another mama in a pink bow with a joey in her pouch. Certainly this is not how Noah had it or there would be no post-flood kangaroos! Unless of course that the babies mated...huh. Maybe our kangaroos aren't so gay after all?

Just made me chuckle...

I hope that my blog isn't blocked from Michael's work with a racy title like this!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you stop being married? YOU ARE FUNNY! :)

The last few posts you've had are killing me, I'm laughing so hard.

And as for Noah's wife, nope, she's not named. But if you read this incredible book called "Lost Women of the Bible" by Carolyn James (I highly recommend it...you would love it), then you can read an entire chapter dedicated to Mrs. Noah!