7/09/2006

Blupdates

I am home. Everything went fine while I was away. My trip was nice, but I was super glad to be back in swealtering Sacramento. Actually it was much cooler at home than back east, but by the weekend it heated up to the 100's again. It's hard to be hugely pregnant here in the summer. I almost passed out while blackberry picking today. We've got to better plan the next pregnancy around the cooler seasons;-).

The dream house is getting closer to becoming a reality. The seller dropped the price by $50,000 and we pounced on it this week. We had to. It is just 50K more than what we think that we can get for our house and is double the size. Our current one will be pretty small with the new baby. He accepted our offer and now we just have to get the financing figured out (it will involve owning both homes at once while trying to sell our current one). Pretty scary yet exciting. We are praying that we won't do anything that we absolutely can't afford and that the crazy financing will actually work out. And I am trying to do this potential move/house on the market thing at 28 weeks pregnant (12 more to go til the new little Lomonaco joins us) while also taking care of an active toddler. I can't wait to get through this and hopefully live to tell about it.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Wow! That's great news about your "dream house" I hope things work out for you guys. Having been pregnant myself not that long ago I can't begin to imagine a move during the third trimester, let alone with a toddler. You're one brave woman!

running shoes said...

So cool about the house! Congrats to you both. don't worry, you will do better than survive. you're one tough cookie :o)