7/19/2006

Friendship Over?

I've recently made a new friend. Or at least I've met someone who I think could eventually become a good friend. Eun (pronounced Ooon) is a new lady in town, goes to our church with her husband and is a stay at home mom of two young boys (the youngest is Lucas' age). She kind of reminds me of my dear friend Lina from Orlando, whom I miss greatly. Anyway, I was talking to Eun on the phone this afternoon planning our first playdate when her oldest son started having a scream fest meltdown. She had to quickly go and I said, "Goodbye Loon" instead of Eun. Total accident, slip of the tongue. I hope that this friendship isn't over before it starts. We'll see if she shows up on Friday or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, L'Amanda! Just tell you were thinking of Lina when the L'OON slipped out. ;)

Love ya!