2/15/2006

Updates

Today Mike and I both feel like garbage--Mike has a fever and was up most of the night. I feel like I am starting to come down with it, or at least don't feel great on top of the cold that I was already recovering from and being pregnant and run down any way. Lucas isn't napping for some reason. He's up and peppy, much to our dismay.

In two weeks Lucas will be one year old. He now weighs 17 pounds and is in the 0.8 percentile for weight. We saw a nutritionist today and I learned that I need to start giving him more snacks to eat (2-3 per day on top of 3 meals). We stopped and got fatty things on the way home, too, like breakfast sausage and bacon. It's been a very frustrating process, all the trips to the doctor, all of the seeming reactions from certain foods, all of the weight appointments where he reads low yet again. I hope that the bacon and sausage do the trick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is going to be a year old in a couple of weeks!!!

My how time flies.

Anonymous said...

Well, I sure know that bacon and sausage work for me... :)

Amanda Lomonaco said...

I KNOW!! It's been a fast year.

And thanks for the bacon encouragement, Landis;-)!