2/22/2006

Party Pooper Part III

Well my Pampered Chef party is next Tuesday. I am starting to think that it is going to be very poorly attended as I have had less than a handful of RSVP's. And I was only able to invite a little more than half of the recommended number of guests. I just don't know 40 people here well enough to ask. I wish that I hadn't planned on doing this. Just for a cotton picking knife that costs $25. Maybe it's not to late to, pardon the pun, cut and run.

If anyone could use any Pampered Chef products, you can order them at: www.pamperedchef.biz/adriastoner and use my full name as the party host and I will get the credit. No pressure. Only if you feel sorry for me and need anything;-).

The very perky rep called me to see how it is going and told me how excited that she was about my party. I only wish that I could share her enthusiasm. Ugh, I'm a party failure.

No comments: