10/26/2005

Road to Recovery

Since Christa left on Saturday, I have been pooped. We had a wonderful, but very busy and tiring visit. Lucas was sick for part of the time and had a day or two of uncharacteristic screaming whenever I wasn't holding him. That was super draining. He also got totally out of whack sleepwise, as he was in his pack-n-play in our room while they were here. By the time that they left, he was waking up 2-5 times per night. And he had been sleeping 10+ hours straight before they came. Luckily, he got back to normal within a day or two of their leaving. Praise God for that because I was getting sick from lack of sleep. Now I just need to get into a workout routine again. I really wish that I had a more consistant running partner here.

1 comment:

running shoes said...

just give me till June and I will your LDRP (long distance running partner. maybe we can plan on even doing a race together.