10/04/2007

Blackmail Material


I got an incriminating photo of my son last night. One that I will show to future girlfriends or at least his future wife.

I bought him some cowboy boots to complete his cute cowboy Halloween costume. He is super into them. As soon as he got out of the tub and I toweled him off, he ran straight into his room, pulled them on and started dancing around, singing and clapping his hands.

Naked in his cowboy boots. Quite a funny sight for sure.

And on a similar note, the word that we taught our kids for their bottom is "dupa." It's Polish and meant behind as far as we knew. Well, it turns out that it is the more obscene form of behind, a Polish curse word. Come to think of it, I think that Mike learned it from his mother. She used to call him a "pain in the dupa." Hmmmm. So if you are Polish or know Polish and hear our kids talking about their asses, please know that we didn't mean to teach them to cuss. Whoops!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll admit to being Polish! I'm sending this post to my sister. Hysterical.

I knew those cowboy boots were trouble

Katrina said...

This post had me laughing out loud. Very funny. I would love to see that picture someday. Ian would probably do the same thing since he loves to run around the house naked after his baths too. Maybe we should buy him some cowboy boots...hummm.

Katrina said...

You posted the picture!! How cute! I'm sure Lucas will love you for that someday...

running shoes said...

Ahh! the many many joys of parenting