9/10/2004

Does This Outfit Make Me Look FAT?

So this lady came up to me at Target and said, "You're expecting, right?" I am only 15 weeks along and apparentally showing enough for random strangers to ask if I am having a boy or a girl. She offered to throw me a Tupperware baby shower, you know for all of my friends in California-HA! It could be worse. At least she didn't ask me if I wanted to join Jenny Craig.

I'm not sure how I feel about looking pregnant. As a woman, I struggle with the desire to want to to always appear thin. A few weeks ago, I started looking plump (not pregnant per se, just bigger). I guess it is better that I appear like a soon to be mommy rather than I just swallowed a whole turkey, though.

Last weekend, a different unknown person rubbed my expanding pooch. Oi, people these days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always knew you were bigger.