11/10/2006

Big Foot

Ah ha! I've finally figured out why my feet have been killing me for weeks, maybe even months. I was thinking that it was because I was carrying extra weight around being pregnant. Then I thought that it was because I was wearing bad shoes. Then it dawned on me when seeing that they hurt no matter what shoes I wore that perhaps they had grown as a result of the pregnancy. And that is what happened--they are a full size larger! I can't believe that it took so long to realize this. The constant blisters and pain didn't give it away. I was even considering going to see a podiatrist.

No longer do I have these cute, petite little feet. I have big boats. And 20+ pairs of shoes that no longer fit (only one that does). So I will be wearing my running shoes at all times now for awhile until I can afford some other shoes. Priorities.

3 comments:

running shoes said...

welcome to the world of Big Feet

Katrina said...

Well, I still want to buy a gift for little Emily...would you like me to give you a gift certificate for a new pair of shoes for Mommy instead!?

Amanda Lomonaco said...

That's very sweet, Katrina. Anything would be much appreciated.