8/17/2006

I'm still me

I had a pleasant realization the other day while looking in the mirror. "I am still a skinny person under all this fat." It was nice to see that part of me for a change.

The baby doctor confirmed that today when he was getting set to listen to the precious heartbeat. My shirt was pulled up revealing my huge tummy and the baby started moving around, showing off how it looks like an alien trying to get out. He told me that I was pretty thin because you could see the movement so clearly, the parts pressing out of my skin. I wanted to kiss his bald head. Don't worry, Mike, not really.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So it's a boy? I thought you didn't know.

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Not the baby's bald head, but the doctor's. We will still be surprised to learn the little ones gender.

Unknown said...

oooooohhhhh. got it.