11/13/2008

Ouch!

I zipped my expanding belly into my pants today. Does that mean that I should quit kidding myself by wearing normal clothes and pull out the maternity ones already?

I know that after I do, I will wonder why I put it off so long. They are so roomy and glorious.

I am definitely starting to look like a hooch in my regular clothes. The "she really shouldn't be wearing that" look.

On a side note...what do you think of the name Jolina for a girl? Lucas made it up and it combines my mother-in-law's name-Jo with a great friend's name-Lina. A friend just told me it sounded ethnic. Your thoughts?

P.S. Photos of the big belly to follow soon!

7 comments:

michael said...

I still like it, but maybe prefer the spelling as Jolena, or maybe just Jolene.

Then again, I like the name Charlotte too.

Unknown said...

I like Charlotte, Jolena, and Jolina. Actually....I prefer Jolena to Jolina. However, I don't like Jolene :( (But that's only because I knew a girl with that name).

You calling yourself a hooch cracks me up.

~Praying Through Life~ said...

I saw that Karin...=)

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

But you agree, Kelli.....right?!?! :)

running shoes said...

I saw that... three!!! for whatever its worth, i don't like the name jolene either.

what a trip down memory lane, girls.

i do like the others you've come up with including charlotte.

you look so cute with your baby belly... i'm actually jealous, as i've gotten the, "oh, I didn't know you were pregnant; i just thought you'd gained a bit of weight."

Kristin said...

I have a friend who had twins and named one of them Jolene... she's a cute little blond-haired, blue-eyed 1 year old now. But I personally think that I like Charlotte better unless you are going for the sentimental value.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Lucas was really thinking of Jo(lie Ange)lina? :)

--Lina