1/10/2008

Little Cassanova


Here is a picture of Emily's first "boyfriend" Sam (my best friend, Christa's son who is Lucas' age). Apparently, he is really smooth with the ladies as you will note in the photo. He was super sweet to her the whole time we visited always making sure that she was included in playing. He has several other girlfriends though, so I suppose she was just another one to add to his list. Just like a guy. Hmmph. Anyway, how fun would that be for my little girl and my best friend's son to marry someday. Ok, so I am really getting carried away here and thinking ahead, but...aren't they cute together?!

3 comments:

michael said...

You know, it almost looks like he's pushing her into the bars. That little punk!

Kristin said...

He is quite the charmer - and I know, since my Katie was one of his first girlfriends! I guess it's only fair that he's moved on to Emily since Katie has moved on to some other little boys from school. Oh, and Michael you can tell that it's just a protective hand to the small of the back as opposed to an aggressive push! Very cute couple!

Katrina said...

Yeah, I must agree that my little nephew Sam is quite the ladies man...kind of sounds like his daddy before he met Christa!