11/01/2007

Freakish Foot

Ouch!

I thought that I broke my toe yesterday after accidentally kicking Lucas' Learning Tower which was left in the middle of the kitchen so that he could help me cook.

The doc was 99% sure that my bone is intact though. It's just badly bruised, looks really messed up and hurts like heck if I wiggle it or if one of the kids steps on it (which surprisingly happened quite a few times yesterday).

No running or even wearing shoes for me for awhile.

Sorry for such a grotesque photo of my unpainted, unkempt toenails, but I thought that I might give you an after Halloween scare.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Ouch! Hope the kids aren't stomping on it too much. How's it feeling now?

christa said...

That reminds me...how 'bout us girls getting out for a pedicure together when you're down here for the holidays? Now that you have to go around barefoot, might as well get pregnant again, too!!!

michael said...

You should show a "before" and "after" picture, with your little toe healed and after a pedicure.