1/17/2005

Big Day for Dads

Yesterday, January 16th was my father's birthday. Unfortunately, I live on the other side of the country from him, so I couldn't be there with my family to celebrate his day. Instead, we had our good friends Rob and Lina from Orlando over for lunch. Our mutual friend that Lina introduced us to, Tammy, popped over, too.

Turns out, Rob and Lina had to get home for dinner because it was his father's birthday. I told him to wish his dad a good one from me, and he said to tell my dad the same. Tammy said, Oh my gosh, I have to get home and call my dad before he goes to bed to wish him a happy birthday.

I think that my friend Karin's dad shares January 16th as a birthday, as well. There is definitely something special about that day. It produced a lot of wonderful dads!

No comments: