10/12/2004

Rumbly in the Tumbly

I had the strangest sensation in my lower tummy last night after dinner. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before. It was as if my supper was revolting and trying to get out of there by punching and kicking it's way out. It took me a momemt to realize that it was the baby. I had never felt it that strong before. Kinda hurt, but made me laugh at the same time. Baby Lomonaco probably didn't like our healthy fish dinner with fat free tarter sauce either and was trying to tell me to have a thick, juicy, steak next time.

Mike got to feel the spastic stomach and was in disbelief. "Woah, It's like your muscles are freaking out or something."

The fact that there is a little parasitic creature living and moving around inside of me is so crazy, yet cool.

No comments: